JOIN THE TEAM...
Do you love ceramics, crafts, art and hobbies of all kinds?
Do you think outside the box and work well in organized chaos?
Would you enjoy being a part of a supportive team with a family feel?
We are currently looking to supplement our team in Casting, Cleaning and Customer Service Positions.
TRADE WORK POSITIONS AVAILABLE
These are trade-work positions earning store credit and discounts as compensation, with the possibility of turning into paid positions in the future. If you feel this would be a good fit for you, please send an up to date resume, desired position and schedule availability to ReAnne@BusyBeeZCrafts.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER: responsible for creating exceptional customer experiences, being proactive, creative, approachable and coach-able in customer interactions; ensuring smooth and consistent store operations by monitoring, recording, restocking and merchandising inventory, keeping the studio clean, organized and easily shop-able and adhering to Busy BeeZ Standards and Protocols.
We ask our Customer Service Team Members to:
- Treat our customers like honored guests
- Help guide guests through the studio and understand their options (this includes greeting guests upon arrival, asking open-ended questions to learn how best to support their needs, educating guests about our products and being available to answer guest questions and provide support throughout their visit)
- Help Guests get their studio space set up to create, package up guest purchases and orders, operate the point of sale system, create order slips, provide tips & tricks to help guests bring their vision into reality, and clean up workspaces for guests
- Promote and help Guests schedule reservations for Studio Time, Classes and Events
- Continue your education and fuel your passion for ceramics, arts and techniques
- Follow Busy BeeZ Operating Procedures and receptive to new policies
- Help keep the studio clean and sanatized
- Have Fun and Be Professional, keeping comments and conversations respectful and encouraging
This is not a "sit-down" position. At Busy BeeZ, we take ownership of our guests experiences and there is always something to do. We are planning on expanding our hours into the evenings, so evening availability is a plus!
*Customer Service Applicants MUST have some Saturday availability*
CASTING TEAM MEMBER: responsible for mold organization, moving molds, casting quality ceramic pieces, assembling multiple piece ceramics, light wet-cleaning, ensuring that guest orders are fulfilled in a timely manner, ensuring good selections and quantity of products for the studio, cleaning the casting room and helping to clean the studio.
We ask our Casting Team Members to:
- Follow casting, cleaning and documenting procedures
- Have strong organizational skills and implement a clear and logical order of procedures
- Have the ability to lift, move and carry 75+ lb.s safely, but have a gentle touch to work with leather-hard greenware and fragile, but heavy molds
- Be comfortable getting dirty, this is a messy job
- Record work clearly and consistently in work logs
- Operate with our "Customers First" approach
- Be willing to learn our mold inventory and be consistent in returning molds to storage when you have completed pouring them
- Clean casting room to Busy BeeZ Standards at the end of each shift
This is a part time position on Tuesdays and possibly Fridays, ideally between 12pm - 5pm.
CLEANING TEAM MEMBER: responsible for helping to create an exceptional guest experience by cleaning greenware with extreme attention to detail, and a low break/damage rate. Busy BeeZ pours and produces about 80% of our own products and we are very proud of the skill and time invested in our house-produced pieces. The attention to detail in our bisque is what helps us stand out and we ask that our cleaning team members clean greenware they way we would like to have it cleaned if we were painting the piece ourselves.
We ask out Cleaning Team Members to:
- Operate with our "Customers First" mindset
- Read and Follow instructions when cleaning customer orders
- Be willing to have each piece double checked by another team member before placing it on the firing shelf, and not take it personally if more cleaning is suggested
- Record your work clearly and consistently
- Be willing to pitch in and help in other areas of the studio operations when additional help in needed (greeting Customers, answering phones, end of day clean up, etc.)
- Be organized and consistent in leaving your work area clean and ready to use for customers and other team members
This is a part time position with the highest need on Thursdays, and Saturdays between 12pm - 5pm and Evenings 4pm - 8pm.